To feel well is to perform well
With pressures and challenges posed by modern day, digital living, stress related issues are now at an all-time high.
The importance of corporate wellbeing initiatives is increasingly recognized and proven. It is a sector in continous expansion despite dramatic cost reductions and will continue to grow in the future, with more and more businesses increasing their healthcare benefits and wellness programmes.
The wellbeing of employees and the reduction of stress through self-care is no longer considered as a luxury or an unproductive use of time, but instead is now acknowledged as a way to positively influence business results.
A corporate wellness programme helps to :
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce stress
- Increase participation in team work
- Increase satisfaction and motivation
- Improve business image
Emotional support and awareness by businesses of the mental and physical health of their employees increases both job satisfaction and productivity.
Health is wealth – well-being studies and research
Research continues to demonstrate the link between corporate well-being and employee productivity. Studies show that well-being programs have positive performance-related outcomes. By teaching employees that self-care is not an indulgent trend but is essential in today’s fast-paced society, the individual benefits and so in turn does the organisation.
Nutrition – Lifestyle– Self-care
My Corporate Wellness packages are designed with people at the core. Wellness workshops and webinars give groups of employees or private individuals the chance to take a step back from their professional, personal and daily responsibilities in order to re-group, re-charge and re-energize.
Participants discover a renewed focus and sense of wellbeing, boosting their sense of engagement and commitment.
- An effective well-being programme creates a prosperous and progressive work culture, with reduced health costs and increased performance.
- Offering employees on-site access to lifestyle improvement tools, education and practical tips on eating and living well goes a long way in balancing health and well-being.
- Productivity rises, and staff turn-over falls with motivated staff and a healthy, happy work culture.
- 4 sessions of 50 mins each providing basic nutrition information and the link to lifestyle, energy, stress, performance
- Practical, sustainable tips and advice that can be applied by all
- Optional additional sessions chosen from a programme menu to suit your focus areas
- Live Q&As to close the sessions
Format: on-site or online
Languages: English and Italian
All programmes can be tailored to fit the need and vision of your company.
On-site or online solutions for interactive, practical tips on various aspects of healthy eating and healthy habits. Some examples:
BOOST YOUR BREAKFAST A good breakfast feeds the brain. This hands-on workshop provides a variety of healthy, nourishing, energizing breakfast options to set you up in the optimal way for the day ahead.
FOOD FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM & MOOD How to eat to boost health, energy, concentration, productivity. Ways to stick to healthy choices.
STRESS & SLEEP Two fundamental pillars of health that effect productivity but are often undervalued. Discover why they are so important and learn tips to improve.
DESIGN YOUR OWN Together we can create the right workshop to meet your current requirements.
“During the times of Covid-19, our employees enjoyed and highly appreciated Lindsay’s health and nutrition sessions. The healthy recipes and practical tips that Lindsay provided were a real hit for our employees… Our expectations were met and we can recommend her courses to others.” — Dr. Nicole Hättenschwiler, PwC | Organisational Development | Culture and Change Expert
“The first wealth is health.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson